photo aboutme_zpsb8b2c8a5.jpg  photo locals_zps94903aad.jpg  photo life_zps833f9710.jpg  photo style_zps18e553b9.jpg  photo travel_zpsab6f325a.jpg  photo seen_zpsfadfdee3.jpg

Monday, October 28, 2013

About Me

Me...
Hello there. I'm Jes and a mountain girl first and foremost, which I guess just means I'm an adventurer, creator, and life enthusiast. I love to meet people and know what makes them who they are. My dad taught me that the best kind of person is someone who can talk to anyone, so I've always done everything I can to be able to look at the world from the eyes of anyone, to "Tilt the World."

I am a Senior at Western State Colorado University pursuing degrees in SOC and PSYCH. I'm so lucky I get to finish school in a place as beautiful as this where I can be outside, ski, and never EVER sit in traffic. When I'm not at school, I'm at The Gypsy Wagon where I get to put my creative juices to work and play dress up everyday in the cutest little shop. I've got a best friend, who happens to live with me and looooovvves walks. I'm a happy little mountain girl, I believe in sunshine and skiing, that about sums me up.

The Blog...
I live in a pretty unique place and have always surrounded myself with pretty unique people. This is a place for me to not only introduce our town to the world, but the locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment