photo aboutme_zpsb8b2c8a5.jpg  photo locals_zps94903aad.jpg  photo life_zps833f9710.jpg  photo style_zps18e553b9.jpg  photo travel_zpsab6f325a.jpg  photo seen_zpsfadfdee3.jpg

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Break Outfit

Well the "I wish I was on Spring Break" outfit. Yesterday was my break. I drove to Denver after work on Sunday and drove back Monday after a very successful shopping day. I told myself...only things you can use for Mexico. Which isn't till May, but still, we are gettin there! 

This outfit screamed dancing in a little bar in San Jose to me. Think floppy sun hat by day, turquoise hat band, no shoes-wavy beach hair, hoop earrings, wedge sandals by night. When it's on you would think for sure it's a dress and a wide belt would help that much more.
BUT everything has to be functional at home because well...who can buy something and not wear it the next day. For Spring in CB and by that I mean today. (It may or may not be snowing) I'm going to wear this with boots and this cute little denim button up with a lace back. 

The Skirt- FreePeople $60 WAS $128
(On sale because it came in the dead of Winter. FP loss win for me)

The Bralette- FreePeople and lets not talk about it. Yes the very fit woman with perfect skin below is me HA!

The Boots- My old Steve Maddens that have seen too many days. Can't give up on boots that still get you there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment